I forgot...I dotn know if I have typed this anywhere, but Sandro gave me a cell phone to use while I was in Rome, so I could wander as I pleased while he was at Work. Anyways, one day while he was in a rehearsal I got a phone call from him, and he kept his phone on in the rehearsal so I could wander Rome listening to the Opera Theatre of Rome(which was the most attended theatre in Europe 2 years ago, thank you very much) chorus rehearse Paglicaelli. AND, Frank, who is the small(being fits in the palm of my hand) curly haired purple stuffed duck that I have been travelling with(who incidently also comes to work with me almost everyday) was on stage, in Sandro´s pocket at the opera during Paglicalli, which therefore makes him an international opera duck. Pretty awesome, I know.
Just thought Id share that.
It is so hard to meet beautiful people and say goodbye to them after so short a time.
Love love love love love to you all
Dani
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment