Ok, a brief overview. In the last few days I have gone on a Gaudi tour of Barcelona, gone to see a rehearsal of a Spanish musical Adaption of The Legend of Frankenstien with a Hungarian guy who sold me a ring at a street market - where I got fed Champagne and strawberry ice cream and was made to feel very mcuh a part of a beautiful Spanish Theatre family, and then also heard the director sing Mary Poppins songs in Spanish, then stayed out until 4am chatting. I went to the Dali Museum in Figures, which is about an hour and a half out of Barcelona, and it amazing, Dali himself designed it and its a wonderful trippy fabulous place - sort of like a home to me, it is call the Dali Theatre Museum and is designed so that you get lost. Then my friend and I missed the last train and waited at an outdoor bus station from 9pm until 6am, but went to a bar for a bit too and talked to a drunk German woman who was convinced she knew what was best for us.
O, and in Barcelona, a man that I had a conversation in Broken French with on a metro invited me into his family,s home if I needed a place to sleep or a meal to eat.
Then I took a hotel train to Milan. I was in a sleeper car with 3 older ladies who high fived me when we lifted up our luggage. I got on the train at about 8, and by 830 was in the bar car sipping Spanish red wine as I watched the sun set over the spanish country side that I was whizzing by. In Milan, where I was for about an hour and I ran into the Korean guy was sitting next to on the train into Barcelona. The woman I sat next to on the train into Rome kept on buying me tea and coffee and cookies and offering to buy me sandwiches. When I got to rome, I wandered a bit, then met up with my host, who gave me a clean towel, and then after I showered I got whisked around Rome via scooter and Giorgio would stop and explain the architecture of the buildings to me, and took me for Italian dinner of Pasta, eggplant and red wine at an outdoor resturant and then for Ice Cream a little while later. The Colloseum at night is amazing. Today I am on my way to see it in the day light and then meeting up with my other host. Tonight I have a ticket(that someone got for me, someone that couldnt host me here, but that is in the opera) for Turnadot outside inbetween circus maximus and the Colloseum. I also just played hide and seek behind my notebook with a little british girl as I waited to put my luggage in a locker at the train station. She blew me kisses as she went away.
This continent is full of love.
Love love love love love to you all
Dani
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i think yuo should chaneg the title if your blog.
miss you man love tulsa
Post a Comment