So, according to the weather network its 26 in Barcelona which I dont agree with, but they said it feels like 32, which I agree with.
In Rome it it 32 and feels like 42 - the forecast is for it to be 33 or 34 when I arrive there.
Im melting.
Barcelona has been pretty chill so far - Im in a smaller Hostel about a 10 minute bus ride out of town, which is nice because I was SUPER tired after my night train adventure. Today I am melting and wandering, and am taking it easy. Tomorrow I switch into the biggest Hostel in Barcelona, so I think things will change slightly.
O ya, street performers take it to the next level here. I was in a back corner near the gothic church listening to a woman with the most crystal voice sing opera, have seen a guy doing tricks with a soccer ball, saw a band with a piano player, who had an actual piano on the street. And so much more. My favourite was the living statue that was taking off his make up and stopped to interact with a little girl when she went up to him. It was gorgeous.
Ok, Im going to look for a place in Venice, I have places in Rome and Florence.
Love love love love love to you all,
Dani
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment