Time is short, yet again, but I need to write at least something, because it has been so long. I hope to have more time in the coming days.
A quick run down - we went to Cesky Krumlov and saw a BEAUTIFUl baroque theatre.
Its hard to write details knowing how little time I have - needless to say - Jackson and Naomi are both either in Vancouver, or on Planes there - so their adventure is done. We had a fabulous time, and Im sure they have many stories to tell you all over a drink(although drinking 4$ vancouver beer may be hard after the 1$ czech beer).
I will miss the two of them, and am interested to see how I go on my own, as Im sure many of you are too. Im not necessarily an alone person, so here is a life lesson that I am going to learn fast.
O, last night Naomi and I paid 2.50 each to see a Jazz Opera at the National Theatre, which sort of changed my life. I know what I want to do and what will make me happy, and its that. It was directed and designed by Milos Forman and his two sons, and was AMAZING. More about that next time.
I am now taking the blog over as my own, as my adventure is just beginning. I have another 2 months over here, and who knows what will happen.
Right now I am with Julek and Maureen for the evening and tomorrow I move in with my czech speaking family. I am scared, but I know I will have a ball. As it stand now, I am going to move on to Vienna on July 6th, and then up to Frankfurt on July 8, where I will meet Darren Boquist, who is coming to adventure with me for two weeks. We will then go to stockholm, london and brussels in about 8 days, and end up in amsterdam for a while, and then possibly go to paris. Then Darren will leave, and Ill have a month to wander europe.
I am in love with Prague, and this place is wonderful. The next week will be a challenge, but an adventure - and it is nice to know that I have Maureen and Julek here when I need them.
Open heart, open soul, open mind - as they say - thats what will get me through.
That being said, they are taking me to an art opening tonight, so I must run.
O, the closing line of the show last night was - the theatre is beauty- how right they are.
In case anyone was wondering, I have the best job in the world!
love, love, love, love, love to you all!
Dani
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment