skip to main | skip to sidebar

Adventures in Prague

The time has finally come for 3 Studio Grads to hit the world stage. We will be trying to update the blog as we do workshops, perform, explore and drink in Prague.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Vast generalization -
Every American thinks that we say eh or aboot. Truly. They also seem to think that them giving us fruit is more important than us giving them soft lumber, energy and water.
We can get fruit elsewhere and we can grow our own.

Just an observation...
Posted by Dani at 10:14 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (36)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ▼  June (17)
      • Uh, Im not sure if I mentioned this, but the opera...
      • Dani Solo and opera
      • The being open theory works. Met two canadian Cze...
      • Hellos and goodbyes
      • Thank you John Howard
      • Vast generalization -Every American thinks that we...
      • Getting into sold out czech theatre 101
      • Things I have learned -Zap straps are the universa...
      • Hello all -This is a rather quick post, as I have ...
      • Woke up to a phone call from Vancouver, and then w...
      • I woke up today.
      • I want to try to describe ,my day, but don't know ...
      • It's always shorter on the way home
      • Its 430pm and Im exhausted, but I cant not blog ab...
      • O yesJackson arrives in about an hour!
      • Hello all!Well, Naomi and I have made it to this b...
      • Three days to go!

Contributors

  • Dani
  • Naomi