I want to try to describe ,my day, but don't know where to start.
Im simple terms Im standing in the PQ dripping sweat, I just spent 4 hours walking right across all of Prague with the Serb and Oz(the Oz girl and I both did projects on A Streetcar Named Desire to get into Theatre school and have disgusting amounts in common). We went to a restaurant where we ordered by pointing and hoping for the best(the meals were chicken with peach and cheese, chicken in potato pancakes and fried, and chicked with herbs, nuts and cheese, and were all huge, greasy and delicious). Then we presented our project and got comments from the head of the National Theatre school in Slovenia and a Serbian Architect.
I realised that our group had the most relaxed approach, other groups were stressing out about it, and had been working late.
We were lucky to read a piece of text and let it evoke discussion about our views on world politics, the economic states of our countries, which operas we like the most, the importance of the innocence of children, the best clubs in our city, and really nothing at all.
Thats what theatre is - not stress, not competition, it is bringing people from all walks of life together and evoking thought, friendship and discussion.
Love love love love love to you all
Dani
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment