Friday, June 15, 2007

Its 430pm and Im exhausted, but I cant not blog about my day.
I had my first day at the PQ today and words do not exist to explain what this is.
Its
Its

Its something else. I spent the last 3 hours in a back alley pub in Prague with the 3 other people that found comedy in the story I read in my workshop. 2 serbs and a girl from oz who is a fast friend with me. We spoke about clowns, politics, theatre, slang, language, americans being silly, pragu, architecture, and so much more. After the Australian government paid for my beer, the Oz girl and I wandered Prague finding pictures that showed comedy through irony in the architecture and people of this city.
The PQ is life changing. I cant believe Im only on day 2.
Yesterdat we bought 8 large bottles of beer and a bottle of wine for under 10 dollars.
I dont know whether to laugh, cry or sleep.

There is s much more to tell but I think you would need to be here.
None of this is real, and yet this is the most present Ive felt in ages.

Love, love love love love to you all
Dani

No comments: