Im in Stockholm right now, in the loft apartment, with the sounds of Classical music drifting up the stairs. It turns out Marco is a huge fan of Opera and Musical Theatre and Miss Marpole. How great is that?
Dinner last night was pasta with Pesto made from Marco's rooftop balcony Basil, an fresh tomatoes with Chives from the same place. We sat on the balcony until about 11pm with Marco and Alessandro, who is another couchsurfer here(he does statics in Florence where he just bought a house). There are only a few hours of night here, and even then it doesnt get very dark. I hear its sunny and gorgeous is Vancouver - I wish I could say the same for here, but it is still ok, and not raining!(but if itdoes, we always have the german umbrella).
Anyways, I slept in today and Im being waited for, so I should go.
Love love love love love to you all
Dani
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment