I dont have much time, but I think highlights will do the trick. I cant type about the random party we got thrown into our first night in London, but our second day we walked to the Tate and spent about 5 hours there, then we saw a show at the Globe(standing at ground level for 3 hours - it was fabulus) then we walked past london and tower bridge, and then all the way back home to piccidilly circue(where we live, about 30 seconds away from the theatres that phantom and mamma mia are in, and Rhea Perlman is in a show across the street from our house). Yesterday we lined up for tickets and then walked to Buckingham palace and Big Ben, then to the London eye and all the south bank, and then up Charing Cross Road to Soho where we saw We Will Rock You and where I almost hyperventilated on numerous occasions and where I realised that I was put on this earth to do Massive musicals. Then we sat up chatting with our host until the wee hours over red wine and Haagan Daaz. In about an hour and a half we are going to see Orlando Bloom on stage, then more discovering and then off to see Spam A Lot, during which I will probably have to be tied down.
Ps London has no garbage cans - it is EXTREMELY frustrating, but its so that bombs cant be planted, so I guess thats ok.
Love love love love love to you all.
Dani
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment