skip to main | skip to sidebar

Adventures in Prague

The time has finally come for 3 Studio Grads to hit the world stage. We will be trying to update the blog as we do workshops, perform, explore and drink in Prague.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

We are staying it what is esstienally the Yaletown of Stolkholm, in a Loft with a Balcony just off of the main drag, but protected enough so that its not totally noisy with an Italian who has his PhD in paper technology.

This trip is awesome

love love love love love
Dani
Posted by Dani at 8:13 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (36)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ▼  July (12)
      • So, according to the weather network its 26 in Bar...
      • Paris, Poker and the Polka Dot Dress
      • Apparently I have a very distinct laugh...
      • I want to Live in London!
      • Darren and I both got sick, but I think he got the...
      • The Fairytale
      • We are staying it what is esstienally the Yaletown...
      • Well, we start our journey out of Frankfurt in 3 a...
      • Frankfurt and air mattresses
      • Serendipity and the City
      • O yaThe Magic Flute was AMAZING.Ill try to remembe...
      • Being czech 101 - ish/how to sneak into internatio...
    • ►  June (17)

Contributors

  • Dani
  • Naomi