Trained into Frankfurt, where I met up with Darren after stumbling my way through a UNNECESSARILY LARGE airport. (When did I ever think traveling by myself was going to end well?)
Darren and I are now in the living room of a young Finnish couple and their dog, in Frankfurt. Yup, thats right, we are couch surfing across Europe. We have had some wonderful chats with them,and their dog likes licking hands and feet ALOT. Tomorrow is off to the city and then a game of Settlers of Catan.
I think I saw a poster for the Queen musical - I WILL FIND IT, I have a 6th sense for these sorts of things.
O yes, on my 5 hour train with 4 chatting czech girls a german train attendant came into our section and then rambled at us in german - Which they all seemed to understand. Then they all stood up. I was confused and they just looked at me and said - Nurmberg, next coach, which is lucky, because thats where I was going. Otherwise, I would be somewhere thats not Frankfurt right now, and frankly, that would just be awkward.
Love love love love love to you all
Dani
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment