skip to main | skip to sidebar

Adventures in Prague

The time has finally come for 3 Studio Grads to hit the world stage. We will be trying to update the blog as we do workshops, perform, explore and drink in Prague.

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Three days to go!

Three days before Dani and I fly out... and so much to do.
Whee!
Posted by Naomi at 2:42 p.m.

2 comments:

hudgie said...

Woo hoo!

June 13, 2007 at 2:10 a.m.
Gerda said...

Ready to go ?
Or fly ?
Or perform ?
Brake your leg !!!!

June 13, 2007 at 7:13 p.m.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (36)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ▼  June (17)
      • Uh, Im not sure if I mentioned this, but the opera...
      • Dani Solo and opera
      • The being open theory works. Met two canadian Cze...
      • Hellos and goodbyes
      • Thank you John Howard
      • Vast generalization -Every American thinks that we...
      • Getting into sold out czech theatre 101
      • Things I have learned -Zap straps are the universa...
      • Hello all -This is a rather quick post, as I have ...
      • Woke up to a phone call from Vancouver, and then w...
      • I woke up today.
      • I want to try to describe ,my day, but don't know ...
      • It's always shorter on the way home
      • Its 430pm and Im exhausted, but I cant not blog ab...
      • O yesJackson arrives in about an hour!
      • Hello all!Well, Naomi and I have made it to this b...
      • Three days to go!

Contributors

  • Dani
  • Naomi