Friday, July 13, 2007

Darren and I both got sick, but I think he got the worst of it, so this evening Marco and I went for dinner.

I just had a steak, followed by orange sorbet and chocolat mousse with an Italian with a phd in paper who lives in Stockholm, while I was in Stockholm and we discussed musical theatre, traveling and cooking.

I didnt think it was that crazy until I thought about it and realised - its not an everyday thing to happen!

On another note, that is probably the last meal Ill have in a while because tomorrow we fly to London, and all of my money is now going to be dedicated to theatre tickets. Farewell food!

Love love love love love to you all
Dani

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Dani and Darren,
I'm sorry to hear you got sick in Sweden (we told you Sweden is no good ;) )
I hope you're better already. How's London been?

Dani said...

Hi you two!

London has been a dream - we think of you often and hope you are well! You were right...what were we thinking going to Sweden?
Love,
us